Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Donation Fund?

I've given some thought to this. Others do it, and I wonder if it could be a big enough benefit to me. The reason I don't buy games often, is quite simply because I can't really go around blowing money like that. If I had a donation fun, I could use the money raised by my subscribers that feel I'm worth donating to to buy a new game every now and then to record and upload.

I worry that it would be taken the wrong way, though. I mean ultimately, any donations would be mine to keep regardless of whether or not I feel like I should actually buy a game with it, but I've always been curious how much I could raise off of subscribers, and I thought it'd be nice to put the money towards games for my channel if there were enough of it.

I wouldn't want to be viewed as a scammer or sell out, or anything, because that wouldn't be the intention.

So what do you guys think? Feel free to post your thoughts on whether a donation fund for my YT channel is worth a shot or not.

No comments: