Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

Apex 2012

I'm going to be at Apex 2012 Saturday & Sunday. So I won't have another video up until either Monday or Tuesday depending on how much sleep I'll need after I likely near sleepless weekend I'll be having.

Follow the stream here: http://www.apexsmash.com/stream/

Today is Melee, Saturday is Brawl, Sunday is top 8 of Brawl & Melee. Don't get too excited, I doubt you'll see me on stream at any point, but there will still be tons of top players from all over the world. We got Nietono, Kakera, Otori, Rain, Brood, Ocean, and more from Japan. We have Mr. R and Leon from Europe, of course Ally from Canada, and vVv Zero from Chile.

You can also follow my Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bizkit047

I'll be doing updates mostly for New England players only, although there's so many of us going I might forget.

No comments: